Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt, one of the top workers’ compensation law firms in Palm Beach, Florida provides caring commitment to those who have been injured on the job.
We represent injured workers only, never insurance companies. We fight to maximize the benefits for those who have been hurt in workplace accidents.
With more than 80 years of combined experience, our Palm Beach Gardens workers’ compensation lawyers put our clients first. We strive to help individuals hurt on the job, and we do not accept payment unless we obtain a recovery. We recognize that civil justice for individuals hurt in the workplace is an inherent right.
Through this scholarship we seek to invest in the educational pursuits of the next generation. Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt is proud to offer this $500 scholarship for any enrolled or planning to enroll in a collegiate program in 2016.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must have demonstrated an interest in civil justice through past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An updated resumé
- An essay (1000 word limit) responding to the following question: Most teenagers are aware of the dangers of distracted driving, yet the problem continues. What steps do you believe should be taken so that teens avoid distractions, like cell phones and texts, while driving?
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s college.
The 2016 FKN Advocate for Civil Justice Scholarship winner will be announced in June, 2016.
In order to be eligible, scholarship applicants must submit their FULL application (personal statement, transcript(s), and resumé) by email. The official deadline for all application materials is April 1, 2016. Scholarship applicants may address email submissions to email@example.com.