Undergraduate degree, Brandeis University, 1990
Law degree, University of Miami School of Law, 1993
Paterson, New Jersey.
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Certification Committee of the Florida Bar.
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member, Committee on Employer Fraud of the Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group.
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Practice Committee.
- Member, Florida Workers Advocates.
- Licensed in Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Mr. Lakind enjoys spending time with his family and playing racquetball.