Palm Beach County Workers Compensation Lawyer
It is not only important to talk to an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer when you have been hurt on the job, it is also the best way to make sure that you receive proper medical services and lost wages you are entitled to under the law. After all, the Florida Workers’ Compensation law was created to protect you – the employee. We have offices in Florida, Georgia and Illinois. If you experienced an injury while on the job, contact us today for a complementary consultation.
A workplace injury can affect the lives of you and your family for a longer period of time than you might have expected, as doctors visits and therapies can drag on for years. Extended recovery and proper healing time can result in months of lost or reduced wages, and the financial impact can be devastating. Our staff is dedicated to making sure that doesn’t happen to our clients. Please contact either our workers’ compensation Florida or Georgia office for your free legal consultation.
How Can A Workplace Accident Attorney from Palm Beach County Lawyer Help?
If you have been hurt at work and are involved in the Florida Workers’ Compensation System, you may be asking yourself:
- How long do I have to report my injury? Who should I report it?
- Do I get to pick my own doctor?
- Who pays the medical bills? Do I get paid while I can’t work?
- How long will I be paid lost wage benefits? Medical benefits?
- Is the nurse case manager allowed to attend medical appointments with me?
- If I don’t like the doctor I’m going to, can I pick a new doctor?
- Do I still have a case if I am no longer working for the employer where I was injured?
- Can the workers’ compensation Judge order a settlement?
- Can I receive money for pain and suffering because of my injury?
- How long after my accident can I recover my lost pay?
- Do my Unemployment or Social Security benefits affect my workers’ compensation benefits?
- Do I still have a case even if there were no witnesses to my accident at work?
- Do I have to provide the insurance company with a recorded statement?
- Am I allowed to have a case if I am not legally in the United States?
Contact a Palm Beach County Workers Compensation Lawyer
Our Florida workers’ compensation lawyers can help you answer these questions and can guide you through the Workers’ Compensation System. After all, it’s our job to understand how the law works and recover the money and benefits you deserve.
Our Services Include: Work Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Work Place Accident, Accident at Work, Injury at Work.
Areas We Service: Georgia, Florida, Illinois, New York, North Carolina, and South Carolina
Hurt at Work? We Can Help!
Call an attorney at the Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt for a free and confidential consultation today.
Palm Beach County Workers Compensation LawyerRating: ★★★★★5 / 5 starsRated By Google User
“I would recommend Franks & Koenig to anyone that has had an injury case in the Palm Beach County area.
For help managing your car accident injury settlement, do not hesitate to reach out to CIC Wealth for a financial advisor Gaithersburg MD residents have trusted for years.
Palm Beach County Workers Compensation Lawyer | Palm Beach Gardens Work Injury Lawyer | West Palm Beach Workers Compensation Lawyer | Jupiter Workers’ Compensation Lawyer | Lake Worth Workers’ Compensation Lawyer | Broward County Workers’ Compensation Lawyer | Boynton Beach Workers’ Compensation Lawyer | Jupiter Work Injury Lawyer | Lake Worth Work Injury Compensation Lawyer | Workers Compensation Lawyer Palm Beach Gardens | Plantation FL Workers’ Compensation Lawyer | Fort Lauderdale Work Injury Lawyer