Workers’ COMPENSATION IN FLORIDA & GEORGIA
We have offices in Florida, Georgia and Illinois. It is not only important to talk to an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer when you have been hurt on the job, it is also the best way to make sure that you receive proper medical services and the lost wages that you are entitled to under the law. After all, the Workers’ Compensation law was created to protect you – the employee.
A workplace injury can affect the lives of you and your family for a longer period of time than you might have expected, as doctors visits and therapies can drag on for years. Extended recovery and proper healing time can result in months of lost or reduced wages, and the financial impact can be devastating. Our staff is dedicated to making sure that doesn’t happen to our clients. Please contact either our workers’ compensation Florida or Georgia office for your free legal consultation.
If you have been hurt at work and are involved in the Workers’ Compensation System, you may be asking yourself:
- How long do I have to report my injury? Who should I report it?
- Do I get to pick my own doctor?
- Who pays the medical bills? Do I get paid while I can’t work?
- How long will I be paid lost wage benefits? Medical benefits?
- Is the nurse case manager allowed to attend medical appointments with me?
- If I don’t like the doctor I’m going to, can I pick a new doctor?
- Do I still have a case if I am no longer working for the employer where I was injured?
- Can the workers’ compensation Judge order a settlement?
- Can I receive money for pain and suffering because of my injury?
- How long after my accident can I recover my lost pay?
- Do my Unemployment or Social Security benefits affect my workers’ compensation benefits?
- Do I still have a case even if there were no witnesses to my accident at work?
- Do I have to provide the insurance company with a recorded statement?
- Am I allowed to have a case if I am not legally in the United States?
Our workers compensation lawyers can help you answer these questions and can guide you through the Workers’ Compensation System. After all, it’s our job to understand how the law works and recover the money and benefits you deserve.
Our Services Include: Work Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Work Place Accident, Accident at Work, Injury at Work.
Areas We Service: Florida, Georgia and Illinois