Mr. Franks is licensed to practice law in Florida, New York, Illinois and Georgia. He previously represented insurance companies, and after realizing that his core values of honesty, integrity and empathy conflicted with the way the insurance companies treated individuals he made the decision to solely represent injured workers.
Undergraduate degree, Brandeis University, 1990
Law degree, Yeshiva University, Cardozo School of Law, 1994
- Has represented injured workers exclusively since 2002.
- Served as a clerk for Illinois Appellate Court Justice Susan Fayette Hutchinson.
- Past Vice President of the Treasure Coast Food Bank.
- Board of Directors for the Friends of 440 Scholarship foundation.
- AVVO 10.0 Superb Rating as a top Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- AV Rated with Martindale Hubbell.
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Illinois and Georgia.
- Florida Bar Chair – Grievance committee member.
Mr. Franks enjoys spending as much time as he can with his family and playing golf.