Mr. Neuwelt is licensed to practice law in Florida and Georgia. He joined The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt because of their vision for representing injured workers with honesty, integrity and empathya significant and pleasant change from the insurance company environment.
- Clerked for Judge Robert A. Rosenberg in the 17th Judicial Circuit Court in Broward County, Florida.
- Served as defense counsel for several insurance companies.
- Representing only injured workers since 2007.
- Licensed in Florida and Georgia.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATE AND BAR ADMISSIONS
– J.D., 1991 – 1994, William Mitchell College of Law (Status : Excellent – Top 5 of School)
– B.S., 1995 – 2000, University of Wisconsin, Platteville (Status : Excellent)
Mr. Neuwelt enjoys playing golf, attending as many Florida Gator games as possible, and spending time with his family.
– NewYork 1983
– The State Bar of California
– US Court of Florida Claims