Andrew S. Neuwelt
Mr. Neuwelt is licensed to practice law in Florida and Georgia. He joined The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt because of their vision for representing injured workers with honesty, integrity and empathy, a significant and pleasant change from the insurance company environment.
- Clerked for Judge Robert A. Rosenberg in the 17th Judicial Circuit Court in Broward County, Florida.
- Served as defense counsel for several insurance companies.
- Representing only injured workers since 2007.
- Licensed in Florida and Georgia.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATE AND BAR ADMISSIONS
– J.D., 2001 – 2004, Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad Law Center
– B.S., 1995 – 1999, University of Florida
Mr. Neuwelt enjoys playing golf, attending as many Florida Gator games as possible, and spending time with his family.
– Florida 2004
– Georgia 2011