Eli A. Franks
Undergraduate degree, Brandeis University, 1990Law degree, Yeshiva University, Cardozo School of Law, 1994
- Has represented injured workers exclusively since 2002.
- Served as a clerk for Illinois Appellate Court Justice Susan Fayette Hutchinson.
- Past Vice President of the Treasure Coast Food Bank.
- Board of Directors for the Friends of 440 Scholarship foundation.
- AVVO 10.0 Superb Rating as a top Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- AV Rated with Martindale Hubbell.
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Illinois and Georgia.
- Florida Bar Chair â€“ Grievance committee member.
- Belvidere, Illinois.
Mr. Franks enjoys spending as much time as he can with his family and playing golf.
– NewYork 1983
– The State Bar of California
– US Court of Florida Claims