Mr. Lakind is licensed to practice law in Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina. He has represented injured workers in all three states and is a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Florida. His primary focus over the years has been to represent injured workers.
Undergraduate degree, Brandeis University, 1990 Law degree, University of Miami School of Law, 1993
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Certification Committee of the Florida Bar.
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member, Committee on Employer Fraud of the Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group.
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association Workers Compensation Practice Committee.
- Member, Florida Workers’ Advocates.
- Licensed in Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Paterson, New Jersey.
Mr. Lakind enjoys spending time with his family and playing racquetball.