Undergraduate degree, Emory University, 1997
Law degree, University of Florida College of Law, 2000
Mr. Koenig is licensed to practice law in Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts and Illinois. He represented employers and insurance companies for four years, and ultimately realized that his personal values strongly conflicted with the interests of the insurance companies. Shortly thereafter he stopped representing insurance companies and opened a practice with Mr. Franks where the workers’ compensation attorneys only represent injured workers.
- Practiced exclusively in the area of Workers’ Compensation law throughout his career.
- Representing only injured workers since 2004.
- Created the 2003 Quick Guide to Workers’ Compensation Law , a reference tool used by attorneys, adjusters, employers and mediators throughout Florida.
- Member of “Lawyers for Literacy” program.
- AVVO 10.0 Superb Rating as a top Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- AV Rated with Martindale Hubbell.
- Licensed in Florida, Georgia, and Massachusetts.
Livingston, New Jersey.
Mr. Koenig enjoys traveling and spending his free time with his family.