West Palm Beach Work Injury Attorney
Accidents obtained in the workplace can have a damaging impact on your overall health and wellbeing. Sometimes, in the immediate time frame following an injury, they may appear obvious. For some, the injury may not appear very significant only to find down the road that there is a very serious problem. An injury at work can be difficult to navigate because although your employer will want you to seek the proper medical care, they will also be looking out for their company. In these instances, it is extremely vital for you to speak with an experienced west palm beach work injury lawyer. These competing interests can cause many employees to navigate murky waters, especially if they have been seriously injured. The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt may be able to help and support you during this complicated and stressful time. We can help clarify next steps, negotiate your workers’ comp claim, and prioritize your needs.
Signs You Should Call a Workers’ Comp Attorney
Most employees have trust that their employer has their best interest at heart. In a number of cases this can be proved true. However, there are some situations injury-sufferers may face that are out of the ordinary. If you have been injured on the job and something seems off, it may be time to contact an experienced work injury lawyer from West Palm Beach. Here are some signs that you may want to obtain legal counsel for your case:
- You were injured to the extent that you required surgery or were seriously incapacitated.
- You may not be able to return to work after the injury.
- Your ability to obtain future employment may be impacted.
- You have a pre existing condition.
- Your workers’ comp claim was denied.
- You believe your injury was due to your employer’s negligence.
A number of work related injuries are unlikely to require the services of an attorney. However, more severe situations may call for at least a consult with a West Palm Beach work injury lawyer, especially if you were severely injured on the job. They may be able to help you navigate the rules, policies, and legalities surrounding workers’ compensation.
The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig, & Neuwelt provides premier legal services to injury sufferers all over the West Palm Beach area. We are formidable opponents when negotiating with employers and other legal representatives. With our services, our clients are confident in knowing:
- We will not let your case sit stagnant. We will search to find a time efficient resolution that works best for you.
- We will clearly communicate with you the legal process and the next steps in your case.
- We will advise you surrounding the law and the best case scenario that can be achieved.
- We will be honest with you regarding decision making and outcomes. If we don’t think it’s a lost cause or that your case isn’t viable, we will let you know.
- We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their best possible outcome.
- We will provide you with regular case updates.
- We will dedicate the time you deserve to advocating for you and protecting your interests.
Our dedicated West Palm Beach work injury lawyers are ready to provide you with the legal services you deserve. Following a case review of your specific workers’ compensation claim, we can advise you surrounding the best course of action.
If the message from your employer doesn’t feel right, or you are concerned that your interests are not being protected, the Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt may be able to weather the storm with you. Contact the best west palm beach work injury lawyer to schedule a consultation.