Workers Comp Lawyer Palm Beach
Palm Beach Workers Compensation Attorney
Answers to Common Questions from a Workers Comp Lawyer in Palm Beach
What should I do if I get injured while working?
- The first thing you should do is seek immediate medical attention. Get documentation of treatment and a prognosis from the treatment provider. Also be sure to save your receipts for any related costs such as medications, transportation costs to the hospital, etc.
- Report the injury to your employer. If the injury does not require immediate medical attention, report the injury right away.
- Contact a workers comp lawyer Palm Beach employees call if they get injured while on the job. At the Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt, we offer a free, no-obligation case review. The workers compensation insurance company will have an attorney, which is one reason why it may benefit you to have one as well. A workers comp lawyer Palm Beach residents trust may offer you the following:
- Make sure all your paperwork and legal deadlines are met.
- Make sure procedural requirements are met, the correct forms are filled out properly, and negotiate bureaucratic pitfalls on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to obtain the highest possible settlement amount.
- Protect your legal rights.
If I file a workers’ compensation claim, can I keep working?
Can I file a personal injury claim for my injury that occurred while on the job?
- A third party was at least partially responsible for causing the injury.
- The employer willfully and intentionally caused the injury.
Make an Appointment for a Free Case Review
“Lisa and kim are the greatest kept me updated on everything with my case very nice people always called back or emailed me info definitely will refer anyone to this firm thanks guys jerome ”